When you become a member of AME-zing Woman I am committed to creating: • Regular success chats, recorded to inspire and motivate you to achieve more as a business woman; • Tele-seminars to grow your abilities to get where you need to go; • Access to private messaging to me – ask questions that affect you NOW; • A private forum to share your story and to learn from other business women; • AND much more!

Join AME-zing Woman Today!

Learn to Adapt-Magnetize-Evaluate to AME-zing success! Right now you can join for 12 months at the 6 month rate! $99 for 12 months of coaching, teleseminars, advice, accountability and more!

For more details read below, visit www.ame-zingwoman.com, or contact Ann at: ann@ame-zingwoman.com






Sunday, February 10, 2008

What Makes You Who You Are

I truly believe in the saying: "there are two things that determine who you are and who you will be: the books you read, and the people you hang out with" Charles Tremendous Jones. And as a business owner I want to be around others that are achieving more, and doing it smarter rather than harder. I am committed to surrounding myself with other business women who think like that. I am also committed to audio books (I can download on my nano) and reading. Sales and Marketing are two big topics this year. It amazes me how many women are uncomfortable with sales – it’s a part of life, and especially a part of business! I think I am a pretty good saleswoman, but I can always be better.

Are you the kind of woman I want to partner with? Are you:
• Challenging yourself to be even better in your business in 2008 and beyond?
• Believe, I mean really believe, in abundance and attraction?
• Are not intimidated by women doing it better than you?
• Do you read, to learn, not just for pleasure?
• Do you want to learn sales and be better at it?

Then I want to know you! I am hoping you will want to be a part of my exclusive forum of amazing women in 2008 and beyond! For more details contact me.

Ann M. Evanston, MA
Executive Managing Director,
eWomenNetwork San Francisco, East Bay/Oakland
http://www.ewomennetwork.com/

CEO
AME-zing Woman, a division of AME Institute
http://www.ame-zingwoman.com/
415-513-5733
Use audio in your blog, email and more! http://aevanston.audioacrobat.com/

No comments: